On the outside a message of strength "It is not the strength of the body that counts but the strength of the spirit." On the inside "Fuck Cancer".
I am a mom who rarely, if ever uses the "f" word. But I am also a cancer survivor and the "f" word was the only word strong enough to express how I felt about it. It made me feel powerful in an impossibly helpless position. Of course, being a mom, I can't go around with the "f" word on my arm so I created a line of hidden message jewelry. It's my own personal rebellion against the disease that tried to take my life and has taken the lives of too many that I love. A great and thoughtful gift for anyone fighting the battle!
- Bangle is approximately 1/4" wide and 1.25mm thick.
- Shown in sterling silver but also available in solid gold options.
- Shown in my Bridgette font but made to order so you can choose any font in the last photo.
Please note that every item is hand stamped, one letter at a time. Each item is unique as only handmade items can be. Variations in spacing and letter depth are normal and add to the character of each piece.
To find your size fold your thumb over your palm as if you were putting on a bangle and measure the widest part of your hand, at the knuckles. If you are between sizes measure up to the nearest 1/2". If you don't have a fabric tape measure use a piece of string or dental floss and measure that with a straight ruler. Feel free to contact me if you have sizing questions. Medium fits most average sized women.
- Small (2.25" diameter) will fit hands that measure less than 7.5".
- Medium (2.5" diameter) will fit hands that measure 7.5" to 8".
- Large (2.75" diameter) will fit hands that measure 8" to 8.5"
- Extra Large (3" diameter) will fit hands that measure 8.5" to 9".
For smaller or larger sizes please contact me before ordering.