If you are truly lucky, you have at least one special friend that has always been there for you through all of life's ups and downs. This beautiful bracelet is a great way to show your best friend how much she is loved! It is hand stamped with "A dear friend is the sister that God forgot to give you." She will cherish it as she does your friendship.
- Measures 1/4" x 6" and will fit most wrists.
- Need a smaller size? Write me a note at checkout. Need a larger size? Contact me for pricing.
- Shown in sterling silver
- Available in solid .925 sterling silver, 14k gold in your choice of 4 colors, copper, brass or aluminum
- Copper, brass and aluminum cuff lettering is blackened with ink.
- Sterling silver cuffs are oxidized to blacken lettering.
- Gold cuffs are blackened with a black jewelry lacquer.
- Solid gold cuffs are made responsibly with certified Harmony recycled gold.
- Sterling silver, copper, brass and aluminum cuffs come in a satin pouch tucked inside a gift box. Ready to give.
- All solid gold cuffs come in an elegant rosewood box with an insert describing how the item was made. Perfect for expressing the true one of a kind nature to gift recipients.
- Can be personalized on the inside for an extra charge.
Please note that every item is hand stamped, one letter at a time. Each item is unique as only handmade items can be. Variations in spacing and letter depth are normal and add to the character of each piece.