I have always loved this poem. It reads "He spoke, "My precious child I love you and would never leave you...When you saw only one set of footprints that was when I carried you." Such a sweet reminder that we are never alone. I added some little footprints on the ends as well.
- Measures 1" x 6" and will fit most wrists.
- Need a smaller size? Write me a note at checkout. Need a larger size? Contact me for pricing.
- Shown in sterling silver
- Available in solid .925 sterling silver, 14k gold in your choice of 4 colors, copper, brass or aluminum
- Copper, brass and aluminum cuff lettering is blackened with ink.
- Sterling silver cuffs are oxidized to blacken lettering.
- Gold cuffs are blackened with a black jewelry lacquer.
- Solid gold cuffs are made responsibly with certified Harmony recycled gold.
- Sterling silver, copper, brass and aluminum cuffs come in a satin pouch tucked inside a gift box. Ready to give.
- All solid gold cuffs come in an elegant rosewood box with an insert describing how the item was made. Perfect for expressing the true one of a kind nature to gift recipients.
- Can be personalized on the inside for an extra charge.
Please note that every item is hand stamped, one letter at a time. Each item is unique as only handmade items can be. Variations in spacing and letter depth are normal and add to the character of each piece.