This cuff is meant to be worn backwards with the opening in front. It is made from your choice of sterling silver or 18 karat solid gold in 3 color choices.
It is hand stamped with "Namaste" and has a sterling silver Om symbol charm soldered on the end.
Want to say something else? Just write me a note at checkout.
This cuff is 4 mm wide and 2 mm thick and measures 6" long which fits best on wrists from 6" to 7" around. Other sizes available on request.
All our gold is made from responsibly recycled materials so you can feel good about your purchase and it's low impact on our world.
- Available in solid .925 sterling silver or 18 Karat gold in yellow, white, or pink.
- Nice thick piece that will not bend out of shape easily.
- Solid Gold Cuffs Come in a beautiful rosewood gift box.
- Sterling Silver Cuffs come in a pretty paper gift box.
- All solid gold bracelets come with an insert describing how the item was made. Perfect for expressing the truly handmade nature to gift recipients.