I love this quote! This 1" cuff is hand stamped with "One day she finally grasped that unexpected things were always going to happen in life. And with that she realized the only control she had was how she chose to handle them. So, she made the decision to survive using courage, humour and grace. She was the Queen of her own life and the choice was hers."
Such powerful words!
- Measures 1" x 6" and will fit most wrists.
- Need a smaller size? Write me a note at checkout. Need a larger size? Contact me for pricing.
- Shown in sterling silver
- Available in solid .925 sterling silver, 14k or 18k gold in your choice of 4 colors
- Sterling silver cuffs are oxidized to blacken lettering unless otherwise requested.
- Gold cuffs are not blackened because gold can not be oxidized.
- Solid gold cuffs are made responsibly with certified Harmony recycled gold.
- Sterling silver cuffs come in a satin pouch tucked inside a gift box. Ready to give.
- All solid gold cuffs come in an elegant rosewood box with an insert describing how the item was made. Perfect for expressing the true one of a kind nature to gift recipients.
- Can be personalized on the inside for an extra charge.
Please note that every item is hand stamped, one letter at a time. Each item is unique as only handmade items can be. Variations in spacing and letter depth are normal and add to the character of each piece.