Are you about to attempt an epic goal? Maybe it's running a marathon or graduating college? This is a perfect way to remind yourself that you must first BELIEVE you can do it.
This little cuff is meant to be worn backwards with the opening in front. It is made from your choice of sterling silver or 18 karat solid gold in 3 color choices. This one has a little copper butterfly soldered to one end and there is room on the other end for an initial or picture stamp. It is hand stamped with the encouraging words "She believed she could so she did.". Words can go on the inside or outside. Want to say something else? Just write me a note at checkout.
This cuff is 4 mm wide and 2 mm thick and measures 6" long which fits best on wrists from 6" to 7" around. Other sizes available on request.
All our gold is made from responsibly recycled materials so you can feel good about your purchase and it's low impact on our world.
- Available in solid .925 sterling silver or 18 Karat gold in yellow, white, or pink.
- Silver and white gold will have a copper butterfly, yellow and pink gold will have a sterling silver butterfly.
- Crystal charm can be added in your choice of color.
- Nice thick piece that will not bend out of shape easily.
- Solid Gold Cuffs Come in a beautiful rosewood gift box.
- Sterling Silver Cuffs come in a paper gift box.
- All solid gold bangles come with an insert describing how the item was made. Perfect for expressing the truly handmade nature to gift recipients.