A great gift for a loving special ed teacher! This cuff is hand stamped with "It takes someone special to teach someone special." Sure to bring a tear to the eye of any teacher. It has a puzzle piece stamped on one end. I can leave it off if you prefer. Just write me a note at checkout.
- Measures 3/8" x 6" and will fit most wrists.
- Need a smaller size? Write me a note at checkout. Need a larger size? Contact me for pricing.
- Shown in sterling silver
- Available in solid .925 sterling silver, 14k or 18k gold in your choice of 4 colors
- Sterling silver cuffs are oxidized to blacken lettering unless otherwise requested.
- Gold cuffs are not blackened because gold can not be oxidized.
- Solid gold cuffs are made responsibly with certified Harmony recycled gold.
- Sterling silver cuffs come in a satin pouch tucked inside a gift box. Ready to give.
- All solid gold cuffs come in an elegant rosewood box with an insert describing how the item was made. Perfect for expressing the true one of a kind nature to gift recipients.
- Can be personalized on the inside for an extra charge.
Please note that every item is hand stamped, one letter at a time. Each item is unique as only handmade items can be. Variations in spacing and letter depth are normal and add to the character of each piece.