Shel Silverstein is the author of many poetry books for children. This quote comes from one of my favorites called The Giving Tree. It says "and she loved a little boy very, very much - even more than she loved herself." I hand "drew" the tree using a hammer and straight line stamp. Because it is hand made, each one will be unique and have it's own personality. Makes a great gift for a special teacher or caregiver.
- Measures 1" x 6" and will fit most wrists.
- Need a smaller size? Write me a note at checkout. Need a larger size? Contact me for pricing.
- Shown in sterling silver
- Available in solid .925 sterling silver, 14k gold in your choice of 4 colors, copper, brass or aluminum
- Copper, brass and aluminum cuff lettering is blackened with ink.
- Sterling silver cuffs are oxidized to blacken lettering.
- Gold cuffs are blackened with a black jewelry lacquer.
- Solid gold cuffs are made responsibly with certified Harmony recycled gold.
- Sterling silver, copper, brass and aluminum cuffs come in a satin pouch tucked inside a gift box. Ready to give.
- All solid gold cuffs come in an elegant rosewood box with an insert describing how the item was made. Perfect for expressing the true one of a kind nature to gift recipients.
- Can be personalized on the inside for an extra charge.
Please note that every item is hand stamped, one letter at a time. Each item is unique as only handmade items can be. Variations in spacing and letter depth are normal and add to the character of each piece.