On the outside a reminder of your support "Fear not what lies ahead for there is strength behind you." On the inside "Fuck Cancer".
I am a mom who rarely, if ever uses the "f" word. But I am also a cancer survivor and the "f" word was the only word strong enough to express how I felt about it. It made me feel powerful in an impossibly helpless position. Of course, being a mom, I can't go around with the "f" word on my arm so I created a line of hidden message jewelry. It's my own personal rebellion against the disease that tried to take my life and has taken the lives of too many that I love. A great and thoughtful gift for anyone fighting the battle!
Made from solid .925 sterling silver and polished to a brilliant shine. Truly a forever piece.
- Bangle is approximately 1/4" wide and 1.5mm thick.
- Available in solid sterling silver or solid gold options.
- Shown in my Kristen font but made to order so you can choose any font in the last photo.
Please note that every item is hand stamped, one letter at a time. Each item is unique as only handmade items can be. Variations in spacing and letter depth are normal and add to the character of each piece.
To find your size fold your thumb over your palm as if you were putting on a bangle and measure the widest part of your hand, at the knuckles. If you are between sizes measure up to the nearest 1/2". If you don't have a fabric tape measure use a piece of string or dental floss and measure that with a straight ruler. Feel free to contact me if you have sizing questions. Medium fits most average sized women.
- Small (2.25" diameter) will fit hands that measure less than 7.5".
- Medium (2.5" diameter) will fit hands that measure 7.5" to 8".
- Large (2.75" diameter) will fit hands that measure 8" to 8.5"
- Extra Large (3" diameter) will fit hands that measure 8.5" to 9".
For smaller or larger sizes please contact me before ordering.