This little cuff is meant to be worn backwards with the opening in front. It is made from your choice of sterling silver or 18 karat solid gold in 3 color choices. This one has a little sterling silver hibiscus flower soldered to one end and there is room on the other end for an initial or picture stamp. It is hand stamped with "Encourage your hopes, not your fears." Wording can be done on the outside or the inside as a secret message. What a great reminder to keep an optimistic attitude.
This cuff is 4 mm wide and 2 mm thick and measures 6" long which fits best on wrists from 6" to 7" around. Other sizes available on request.
All our gold is made from responsibly recycled materials so you can feel good about your purchase and it's low impact on our world.
- Available in solid .925 sterling silver or 18 Karat gold in yellow, white, or pink.
- Nice thick piece that will not bend out of shape easily.
- Solid Gold Cuffs Come in a beautiful rosewood box.
- Sterling Silver Cuffs come in a black bangle box
- All solid gold bangles come with an insert describing how the item was made. Perfect for expressing the truly handmade nature to gift recipients.